>>>>From: Lorraine Voog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
FYI: Mighty Dogs and Science Diet dog food added
>today (3/20/2007) to
>recall list.

Thanks Raven. I have two dogs. that is scarey.
Lorraine<<<  [brackets point >>>INTO<<<< the quoted text.]

Thanks for the warnings: a while back I read that studies showed it was
healthier for dogs to eat the cheapest dry dog out there because of the low
protein/high fiber content, but recently we've been buying the even cheaper
locally made bulk hunting dog mix, but my mom has been buying the expensive
stuff for her elderly Cocker Spaniel, so I'll warn her.