>From: "Wanda Lauscher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>But to ride a horse from back to front, instead of yarding on the
>reins - you want to maintain light contact (what's the word?
>Strawberry contact)...and when the horse is moving out you want to
>apply light leg pressure on the side your horse is lifting his hind
>off from.

My coach always tells us to have light contact and try not to be heavy with
the reins, to ride with our seat and legs--then he shows me how to get a
headset.  OK, so I'm confused, it's true.

If I put light leg pressure my horse would think I want him to go faster
wouldn't he?

Your Space. Your Friends. Your Stories. Share your world with Windows Live
Spaces. http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca