On 3/21/07, Wanda Lauscher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I'll probably be going, and it seems there is a bit of interest out
>  here already.  However if I'm helping to organize it, I won't be
>  participating.

(I just got this today!)

That's too bad that you won't be participating... There's a big 4-H
formal I always volunteer for. This year I asked to do something
behind the scenes beforehand so I could get 2 tickets so I can dress
up and go. So far, so good! Sometimes it's fun to just be one of the
crowd and not have responsibilities...

Steph (who's speaking at another formal 4-H thing tomorrow... Dress
Code, solid black... Gotta go find me an outfit!)

--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for