On 3/23/07, Cherie Mascis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A sweet but excitable horse is the last type of horse to send to someone
> who'll be rough.  He needs calm leadership and someone he can trust while
> working through his excitment issues.
>
> Cherie

Today I went to a place with many horses and petted and handled many
of them.  I came home and all my horses were intensely curious about
the smells on me, bending to smell me all over, my hands, my arms, my
legs.  Stonewall comes up and smells very intently all the places on
me he could smell another horse, then he put his nose in my hair and
breathed deeeeeppppp over and over, and no one can tell me its
anthropomorphism, I am NOT imprinting my human emotion on him when I
say this, I KNOW he was loving on me, saying "I smell other horses on
you, but I smell you here and its the best smell"  because when he got
to the top of my head and planted his nose there he stayed there a
long time, just breathing me in :)  None of my other horses do that!
janice--
yipie tie yie yo