On 3/25/07, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  if its for wearing around, I can wear anything, but for a long sweaty
>  ride you gotta have something with smooth inside seams or it will rub
>  you raw!  I also require tons of stretch,...

I hate stretch clothes, even riding pants are just icky. I'm a cotton
non stretch kind of girl.

I believe my riding pants are the only clothing I own that doesn't
require ironing and starching... ;) When I'm a wealthy woman I'm going
to have someone do my ironing! LOL

Steph
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for