There is a notorious trainer in our area that I think is absolutely
brutal.  Some people in our driving club had been using him and I
understand he ruined two of their horses.  They've since hired another
trainer but apparently the word hasn't got out.

Yesterday he rode past on one very upset young horse, and not only
that - three hours later he rode past again ponying another horse.  He
lives about 10 miles away from us, so he obviously had a very long
training session on a youngster and then picked up another one on the
way to brutalize when he got home.

I can't believe people are still hiring him.

Wanda