If anyone is going to the Equine Affaire please come by and meet two of my
guys, Hlekkur and Gerill.  Debi Metcalfe, my neighbor who started net  posse,
is using them in one of her demos.  The demo is about horse  identification.
Both have freeze marks and micro chips.  My husband  will be hoof branding
them.  I hope they will stand still in this huge  crowd.  Sometime the
ortho-flex
saddle guy is suppose to measure them for  saddle fit.  My husband's saddle is
now a little tight on Hlekkur.
                                              Renee