> I am saying if you do not like our Icelandic Horse congress, join
> them, join the trail riders program, log in some hours in the saddle,
> if you do not like showing, fine, there is a way to participate
> without showing...there are some of our members who do that here on
> our list, they look like they are having fun, representing the breed.

If we don't like the USIHC, why would we join them?

I joined to try to make a difference, but the organization is sort of
"owned" by a few people, who have their focus and nothing is going to change
that.

I really don't want to give my money to have it spent on an area to which I
am opposed, and that is anything to do with mechanical gaits.

We are making much more of an impact here, with our focus on education in
multiple areas such as breeding, conformation, gaits, saddle fit, etc.

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com