>>> Here in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada we woke up to a snow storm!

Beautiful.  No snow here, but we broke the standing record for an April low
temp - it was down to 21F here this morning.  Ironically, the low was only
44 on Christmas morning.   Some parts of the NC mountains had 10" of snow
yesterday.   Our normal high for this time of the year is about 70F.
Yesterday, we hit about 48, and about 55 today. The azalea blooms are
history, and we may even lose some of the plants themselves.

If anyone has been watching the Masters, it's in Augusta, Ga., about 2.5-3
hours from here...so you can get an idea of what our weather is like in
early April.

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]