On 4/9/07 5:05 PM, "Sue McKenney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm an Icelandic horse owner in western North Carolina with a great group of
> nearby Icelandic horse riding buddies and I have two gorgeous properties I'm
> showing 10 minutes from downtown Asheville, NC.  Take a look if you might like
> to join us in this wonderful area!
>
> http://www.horseproperties.net/index.php?option=com_hotproperty&task=asearch&I
> temid=27&suburb=asheville&x=15&y=12

Holy )(*&[EMAIL PROTECTED], Sue!

3 1/2 acres and a house for 1 1/2 million! That is a lot of money for such a
small piece of land! Are you a real estate agent now?

I think y'all should come to Kentucky, where land is still reasonably
priced. A neighbor is offering his 126 acres and middling-size house for
450,000. I sent pictures to the list. Did they ever arrive? I don't get my
own mails. Another 90 acres with a tiny house will soon be sold at auction.
It too will likely be reasonable.

Sue, you need to come here and sell land ti Icey owners only. We need to get
and Icey owner community started here. There is plenty of room to trail ride
here.

Anneliese