>>> I can't believe how warm your nightime lows are.  Did I actually read 60
degrees as the forecast for Friday ?  We'll be lucky if it gets that warm
Friday daytime.

Yes, it's a little early in the year for the lows to be that high, but we've
already had a few days where the lows were about 62-64F.   That's why this
past Sunday morning's low of 21F really hurt - we may actually lose some
shrubs and trees from the shock.  There will be no peaches in NC/SC this
year, and probably not many apples.  I'm not banking on getting any
blueberries either.   That was the all-time low reading for April in the
Charlotte area.  As the weather forecaster commented wryly, it was weather
for a holiday - too bad the holiday was Easter, not Christmas!  But, looks
like we're bouncing back to more normal temps.

>>> I need to remember to take a camera out on trail.  We're riding on
narrow single track trails through virtual gardens of wildflowers.  Some
days it's hard to believe it's real.

Please get us some pictures!

Karen Thomas, NC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]