--- Jeannette Hoenig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Storme, I know we use to have a border at my farm whose horse was
> on it and
> she got it from the SmartPack mailer, they didn't list prices but
> they do
> have it, it is the supplier who gives you all your supplements in
> monthly
> measured doses or in bulk so you have convenience or savings,
> whatever works
> for you, and I am sure you can search it out on the web if you
> don't receive
> the mailer. Jeannette

Thanks Jeanette~

We have a client who uses the smartpaks, I will let her know.

Also, there is a Equine chinese herbal Co. that has Chinese herbs for
Cushings for horses, and they are working great on hers, and they sre
still on the pasture that they foundered on.  2 of hers are cushings
syndrome indicated...

Sally and I have never seen any recovery from horses still on the
pasture that was giving them problems, it is amazing stuff.

I will call her today and get the name if you or anyone else is
interested.  Her horses are doing great on her pasture, these herbs
and frequent trims.....

S.  Lee