what helps me with the sensation slipping (I have tried many many
treeless saddles and they all slip with me, but the sensation slips
the least) is the way Laree taught me at the Liz clinic.  What you do
is face the horse, put your toe in the stirrup and then sorta wallow
over the horse's neck so that you very quickly have some weight on
both sides of the horse.  Laree said to grab the saddle flap on the
other side and sorta hold it but I grab the girth strap :)  also, and
this is weird and I cant explain it, but after a few times of it
slipping a LITTLE to one side and I was lazy and exasperated, I turned
him around and mounted from the right and it doesnt slip from the
right!  I have mounted him the last five or six times from the right,
i think he thinks its normal now!
Janice--
yipie tie yie yo