maybe tivar is not a pony after all.  This lady said today "My horse
always gets very weird around ponies.  He acts silly, flagging his
tail, blowing, in the show ring!"  (she does hunter jumper stuff)
then she said "so when I saw you unload your pony from the trailer I
thought oh brother.  But my horse acted like he is just another horse
not a pony."  Interesting haha.  I think because altho he is short, he
was just a little shorter than the pasos we were with and much more
powerfully built.  Maybe with the ponies in the show ring her horse
felt they were animals he could dominate.  maybe?  Her horse is an
arab.
Janice

--
yipie tie yie yo