On 4/21/07, Lorraine Voog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>
> > Sometimes horses will run/bolt to escape pressure,
> > be that mouth pain, back
> > pain, confusion, fear, whatever.
>

> Wow. Very informative.  Me relaxing is a huge issue.
> I am one of those nervous types.  So of course the
> horsie feels it.  I try deep breathing and singing.
> My voice is bad too.  LOL.

if horses bolted from bad singing mine would be in mexico.  As for
bits I regrettably have had to ride Tiv twice now in a bit because try
as I might I cannot FIND his sidepull!  and it was nice! and
expensive!  I think I left it on the bumper of my trailer and drove
off that day we ponied stonewall.  geez.  He does ok in a bit, doesnt
seem to make much difference if I dont accidentally pull too hard
cause if I does he lifts his head and lets me know, he is very very
responsive to mouth pressure.  But this week I am gonna search hi and
low...  rats
janice
yipie tie yie yo