my cousin has pasos and he had this very very expensive jaquima that
was too small for his horses so he brought it over thinking I might be
able to use it for my icelandics. haha. for one thing icelandics
have big heads! For another, the dang thing was brand spanking new
and made of pure stiif rawhide like a dog chew toy roll or something.
he said you have to oil it and work it and bend it and it will get
softer and I was thinking holey moley it would take like centuries!
Plus it had this long long, about 15 ft pure rawhide lead attached
that you are supposed to somehow attach to you, the saddle, something,
and it was stiff as a dog chew toy too and not readily bendable to
roll like a lasso and attach to the saddle. i was thinking man what a
PIA and he paid 250 bucks! I showed him my Liz sidepull and he wanted
one :) Susan at www.saddleuptack.com has the liz sidepull!
Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo