On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 07:52:12AM -0700, Nancy  Sturm wrote:
> What are your favorite saddles for Icey's?

i do love love love my hrimnir with the comfy quilted seat.  i'm no
endurance rider, but i do ten or twelve miles of trail without a second
thought, and have never had a moment's pain from it, no slipping, and it
fits my mack truck of a pony beautifully.  if only i were a little
bigger, it'd be perfect in every way.... but it is an icelandic saddle
and i gather icelanders are the tallest folk in the world, which i'm
not.

--vicka, crossing threads :)