> Here is an article on homeopathy for horses that you might find
> interesting.
> http://www.todayshorse.com/Articles/SkinConditionsandHomeopathy.htm

Good article - I couldn't tell  from what I read, is she is
recommending a sulfur treatment if you have an outbreak of Sweet Itch
or as a preventative? - has anyone tried that?

> Homeopathics are energy/vibrational  medicines.  It works via
> the "like
> cures like" principle.

This is what I understood and why I hesitated on this product - it is
more formulated for fleas and flies and I just wasn't comfortable on
how that would translate to cullicoides.

   Do you know what
> antigens are
> present in their formula?  Is it a cullicoides antigen?

Their rep in the US is Seya's Healthy Paws and I wasn't impressed with
the knowledge level of the person I spoke with - she is going to send
me a catalog so maybe it will list ingredients there.

Laree