> For me I think its long, too much space between the sole and white
> line, and over time that can cause stretching of the white line which
> can lead to problems.
>
> Skye

what do I know...I've never heard that before... I like a thick hoof wall...
not gonna change my tune there... not gonna argue the rest at all... I don't
know enough like I said. I have an excellent farrier for the details! I
still think the hoof in the first pic looked good to me... I don't shorten
the toes way back on my guys but I do roll the toes... that hoof didn't seem
too long to me... a tad perhaps but nothing that was awful to see in a
picture.