Cherie with Lilja, and my husband Luc and I with Brenna and Kolur, made our
way down to Trish and Rich's today for a trail ride off her property in
Tryon, NC.  Her neighbors Sheila and Mike joined us on their big horses and
we had a great ride. (Three whole men on the trail!!!)

I love taking Brenna and Kolur for a playdate with the other icelandics.
Now Kolur is bonded with Kopar and Brenna is bonded with Lilja...this is the
first time I've had trouble getting Brenna into the trailer.  She visibly
sulked and wouldn't get in while Cherie couldn't get Lilja into her trailer
until I finally got Brenna into mine!

All the horses were good on the trail although Brenna wiped out twice - she
rammed into a concrete post while galloping with the other horses in Trish's
arena and fell down, and she stepped into a hole on the trail and fell while
I was on her.  I fell under her as she was pulling herself up and luckily
she was kind enough to avoid stepping on me.  We both are fine.  Thanks for
the Arnaca, Trish!

There's this funny restaurant we went to down the street from Trish's.  It
looks like a truck stop / dive and yet they have this exotic menu of all
kinds of fishes you never see, frog's legs and the like for $6.95 including
your choice of three side-dishes.  What a great way to end a ride while the
horses are relaxing back at Trish's!

Others were taking pictures and I hope will post them...

Sue