On 06/06/07, Janice McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> how old is he?!?  He looks so much like Tivar its eery....  he is a
> pretty boy thats for sure!  I wonder if he will get bigger?  He
> already seems a very nice sturdy guy!  He has those puffy cream
> eyeshadow eyes like Tivar :)  But he is not as huge and his expression
> altho "reserved" is pleasant and openminded it seems... he is awesome
> Wanda!!  Pat yourself on the back!
> Janice

He's a nice boy.  He was 5 on May 15.  I would say that he's probably
around 13 hands....but I haven't measured him lately.  I'll do that
tonight.  He's open minded but he likes to learn in increments...small
little steps.  Once he has something it's locked in so we're very
careful about what we teach him.  So far so good...

Wanda