No - these folks have 50  +/- horses on the ranch.   They're very
experienced.  I know Bev has  been working with horses for  over 40 years -
started really young as a child in England.  There were several horse owners
around Southern Oregon who complained of sick horses after this years'
vaccinations.  Maybe it was unrelated.

I've helped handle horses the last two years on "shot day".  It's quite an
undertaking hiking all over their pretty hillside ranch catching, holding
and releasing horses.  It's amazing with that number of horses how few are
problems.  none this year, I think two the year before - either hard to
catch or uncooperative for the vet.

We always schedule vaccines and also worming at a time when the horses can
have two or three days off afterwards - and never around a competition.

Nancy