On 6/17/07 1:01 PM, "Wanda Lauscher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's a pic of a black dog that looks like he could use a good home.
>
> http://3113.com/cute_pet_costumes/hippie_dog.jpg
>
> It's pouring rain here so I'm stuck in the house at the
> computer....you can probably expect more of this.
>
> Wanda

Hey Wanda:

That's a cute picture but while you have nothing better to do - could you
concentrate your mental energy on sending us some of your rain? We have had
less than one inch during the last 6 weeks. Our grass is turning brown and
if I want any vegetables from the garden I have to water every day. And it
is too darn hot to ride.

Anneliese