>> was much closer to agreeing with you folks than calling you out

nick...are your horses flat shod? no ice shoes and ice boots? no
nosebands? are they naturally trained or are they sent to icelandic
trainers?

>> I was merely adding the positive point that we DON'T do many of the
 things that some of those other breeds do.

true...but many other things are being done to our breed.

>> NWHA. I was at a gaited horse show last weekend with an excellent
DQP inspector

well...i'm glad to hear that DQPs are getting honest. that has not
always been the case. who sponsered this show? Minnesota Walking Horse
Association or Heart of America?  Tri-State? Were any heavy shod
classes were offered..Lite Shod..Plantation..Big Lick?

again...i have a long history with the MWHA..... for many years  I
urge them to stop supporting big lick trainers (3 in MN/1 WI). i hope
they have finally seen the light.

>> Our lite shot little Iceys took first and second in both of the
competitive classes

nick...that's super!  how about sharing some show photos with the list?

>>I'm just saying - we don't plantation shoe, and that is a  good thing

yes...that is a good thing. now....let's do something about the heavy
icelandic boots and shoes.  let's get rid of Ice Tolts in the Midwest!

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.