The women in customer service at Dover
> are great & clued me in to the different head shapes & fit in the different
> brands.

This is the key, Janice - head shape.  I really like my Tipperary but
Karen, who has a rounder head, doesn't like it as well as others.  I
was lucky being at Equine Affaire in April because I could try on
every kind of helmet made (and did) and was able to find the one that
fit me best.  I have a long head from forhead to the crown and usually
have to wear a man size hat - most helmets look like a huge bowling
ball on my head.  The Tipperary was the best for me.

--
Laree