she has been started-though there was a saddle issue and her current owner
hasn't worked her through it yet-she has been riding her bareback since
then.  I grew up around horses and my family has some on the ranch-all of
them are tallish and being shortish (5') I would love to have a horse my
size.  kind, gated, intelligent, inquisitive.  I have loved their attitude
since I was at a parelli trainer clinic just south of Paso Robles (in
California) a few years ago, I fell in love before I even knew they were
gated-all of them were very sweet and willing.  well i have rambled quite
enough, Maggie