I talked to Raven this afternoon, she went to the U of M to talk to
them and bring food and baby Carrots for Huggin, BTW, they all LOVE
him, ( what is not to love, he is adorable as we all know. ) He greets
the Vets/techs at the door, he is eating as she said before, his Beat
pulp, and best of all his temps are good, lower each time they take
it, it is 101 now, they expect it to be below 100 by tonight or
Tomorrow AM, they are still planning on doing the Scope on Monday, to
check out his throat,  esophagus,tummy and Guttural Pouch, at least
that is what I remember her saying, I was driving and not writing it
all down...

Raven is holding up well through this very difficult time... they
still are not sure what is causing this... so he is still in
Isolation... Raven's Husband suggested they go to a Movie to "LET GO"
for a while, I suggested she also get a good nights sleep, cause he is
in good hands... ( having just gone through this with my dog, I know
how hard it is when an animal you love is sick and I know what no
sleep does to me... )

They said they will take his temp at 8 and again at 12 midnight, so
they will call her when it drops to normal... she can call them any
time as well... She did not go in with him, as they are on the weekend
staff and to do that she would need to suit up completely and be
supervised by a staff member... they assured her he is doing fine...
If he changes, I think they will let her in, they said he was more
alert this afternoon then he was this morning...

his hooves continue to be COLD and fine... Ya hoo for that...

--
Debbie in MN
~ I soar with the Eagles...as I float on the back of my barefoot

Judy
http://iceryder.net
http://clickryder.com