Gloi and the horses got their feet trimmed on Thurs.  They were long
and chipped even though it had only been 5 weeks.  My farrier/barefoot
trimmer has been doing my horses for over 5 years with excellent
results.  She used the nippers which she does on occasion, but this
time I think she took his a bit too short.  Starting Friday afternoon
he seemed to be very sore.  Not wanting to move much and wanting to
hang out in the soft stalls.   His 'white line' actually looks pink.
I have some bute I could give him but worry about him moving too much
and maybe making things worse.  Don't know.  Any suggestions.

Thanks,
Anna
(who can hardly imagine how bad Raven must feel, when I hurt seeing
Gloi being just uncomfortable.)