>>>--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy  Sturm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:  I was looking for a photo of the breast collar or breast plate
that I use and came across this picture.  I decided to send a non-
flattering photo and see what you think.  I have since quit riding this
horse with a bit, but when I look at this photo I see slack in the
halter bridle on the left side f his head and a crooked breast plate.
He may have jumped when he spotted the photographer, but what in the
world else could have been happening here?   Nancy

Nancy, I just found this post on the web - for some reason, yahoo has
stopped sending me your e-mails again - darn it!  I didn't get the
picture, but I wanted to thank you for sending an unflattering picture
anyway.  We all make mistakes and have our bad moments (I'm still
cringing about Melnir's saddle slipping back Saturday...) but it helps
us all to talk about common (and uncommon) problems.