i am so grateful.  I just feel humbled with gratitude.  It has rained
three days in a row now.  a decent rain.  some downpours even.  If it
keeps up my pasture may have a chance and my poor horses won't have to
think "grazing" is getting turned out where they have access to the
stored hay...

i am also grateful my horses, even the old elderly scrawney brokedown
one, is so healthy, no health problems today but some donkey bites and
healing up rainrot.  no fears and worries about sickness and vet
bills.  I am so blessed.

i have such a beautiful little farm.  at first glance it might look
like a scruboak sandpile, but it has chickens and geese and peacocks,
baby ducks.  Its like the farm in "Babe" complete with aussie terrier.

My husband, he is a mess, but he comes home everyday and feeds, feeds
every morning and afternoon both mon-thurs without a complaint.
Nightlife to him means going out and covering his  bright shiney red
massey fergusson with an old quilt so the turkeys roosting on it wont
leave droppings.

I can sit in my porch swing and watch hummingbirds fight and chitter
over the feeder.  My little dog ruby at my feet.

Life is good.

I have so much to be thankful for, my horses, they are all so
prescious and handsome, my boys. So good and smart.  except for curly
ray, but he is my husbands.  and traveller, he is my husbands too but
we have a secret affair when my husbands back is turned.. .  and nasi
who thinks he is my husbands but only cause he is young and doesnt
know better...
Janice

yipie tie yie yo