--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, Skye and Sally ~Fire Island
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, lets see Bylgia came from Karin Segal....she actually bred her
> and used her in shows in S. California.  She is unusual and just
> plain Fun!

I know this horse, I think we have talked about this before. I
boarded Dari with her for a while, we rode with her daily, and I
have ridden her. She was sold to a family, for the woman, but I
think it was advised that not everybody could ride her, she like to
go, so they did not keep her. I don't know what happened after that,
I guess you bought her:) I liked her, she was fun, and I would say
she is naturally gaited. I think you were saying recently that now
everyone can ride her, that is good to hear.

 SHe  is out in our big pasture in Ka'u with a silver
> dapple pinto filly at her side....with about 15 other gaited
horses,
> roaming free (well 2 miles by 3 miles of freedom....  :)  )

That's nice.

> Very excited....I know color does not matter, but I am hoping for a
> black and white pinto, and filly would be good too!

There's nothing wrong with color, as long as the whole package is
good.

Kim