I'm in for a few bucks...I can't afford very much but I want to give
something. Raven is such a nice person and I have followed her through
Wizard etc... In many cultures...including jewish culture which is where I'm
coming from, communities help any member of their community who is in need.
They all contribute something to help finance the need. Everyone in the
community helps sustain each person. It's a wonderful thing. As a side note,
Judy, you have a typo on the date on the website. You wrote June instead of
July for the first update. My heart is focusing on Raven and Huggin. I pray
that he comes out in flying colors and is able to go on many more trail
rides with Raven.
Bia