I uploaded some video tonight to the Icelandic Horse Connection site
under the member name 'vltz'.  (I'm at the cottage with dial-up so
it's been slow going.)

Here's the link:  http://affiliate.kickapps.com/6211/vltz

Alex took video with her digital camera of me riding Gat.  Of course,
my luck, Gat gave me more trot than she usually does and less of the
other gaits, but she does throw them in so maybe those of you who are
familar with gaits can explain them to me.

I also uploaded 2 videos of Orri -- one doing the circle game with
me--he obviously was distracted by the smell of the ground although he
didn't eat the dirt this time.

The other of Orri is with Alex riding him at w/t/c -- they did great.
Orri was relaxed and happy and Alex was in heaven.

I've been doing ground work with Orri since around Xmas time and I've
been riding him off and on for the past month or so--just 15 minutes
at a time.  Alex has been begging to ride him and today I just felt it
was time--she's a much better rider than I am, and Orri seems to have
settled down with us, so on to the next step.  I rode him first for
about 15 minutes and then Alex for a bit longer.

We're going to continue riding him over the summer and then in the
fall Alex will alternate her riding lessons with both horses and I'll
probably ride Orri in mine.