Ok everyone as Debbie posted, below is the link to get to donations for
RAVEN and HUGINN via paypal:
Go to Paypal.com, if you don't have an account, set one up. If you do have
an account, use the address for Raven posted on the link below to send money
to her. If you don't want to use Paypal you also have the option of sending
your 10.00 donation directly to the vet or directly to Raven. Those
addresses are also posted on the link below.

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dgtrq74d_386xtqp

I am going to post this entire message periodically when I am checking my
own email during the day/eve.
Anyone else who wants to should copy and paste this post and do the same on
your groups. Every reminder helps in these situations. Even if you don't
know Raven and Huginn, DO IT FOR THE CIRCLE OF GOOD ENERGY THAT SURROUNDS
ALL OF US! It will come back to you.