Well, the auctions on the Fuzzy Logic Equine riding pants and the
leather girth have ended.  We came up with a total of $225.  I will
be mailing a check to Raven after they are all paid.  I decided to do
a check instead of PayPal because I want her to get the full amount.

Additionally, I have had quite a few inquiries about the custom boot-
cut riding pants because of the listings on eBay.  I feel in my heart
it's the right thing to do to continue donating some of the proceeds
of the pant sales to Raven due to the nature of where the referrals
are coming from.

Here's the deal - I will donate an additional $10 from the sale of
each pair of pants that are ordered and paid for in July.  If you
want more information on them, please email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Let's keep helping if we can - it's still a win-win situation.  You
will be purchasing a pair of really nice riding pants, and Raven will
continue to receive donations.  If you would like, I'd be happy to
let her know who has placed the order for the donation that goes to
her...

Dawn Bruin-Slot
Fuzzy Logic Equine™
Because it just has to make sense!