Hi All:

Well my talented husband, Crit took pix of all the Harmonizing Gems & put up
a new web-page on my Kaarenjordan.com
web-site.   Take a look see & let me know what you think.

One of my guys, Lalli (All-in one Bridle model) went into the tack room
today to retrieve his Rhythm Gem & dropped it at my feet .  He is such a
character that he kept bugging me until I clipped it on his mane.  He
proudly tolted off around our yard by himself to show off the wonderful
music he could make.   He's such a show off...  wish I had a camera!!!  I
think Lalli is the California version of Karen Thomas' Eitill.

Kaaren