In case Raven does not see this, Huginn is taking his shots the best he can,
today she said he did better then usual, I don't think she will really know
anything till Monday when they do the 3rd Endoscope on him to see what his
glands are doing....

I keep telling her, that we are not on the Cancer road for sure... It very
well could have been a Virus with Secondary infections...

now, somone on the Gaited list sent info on a disease called Glanders with
very similar symptoms, that is not suppose to be in the USA anymore... but
it sure sounds like could be what he has had...

Thank you for asking....

--
Debbie in MN Huginn's Hospital Fund sites
http://iceryder.net/ravenhuginn.html