On 7/13/07, Susan McKenney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> An equine bodyworker and animal communicator was in the area and
> worked on Kolur and Brenna today.  Here are some things the horses
> "said" to her:

Oh and she also said Kolur had his saddle changed and it bothers him
that sometimes it slips and because the person gets unbalanced he has
to move to rebalance them.  He said it bothers his withers too.  If
this is true I'm guessing that it happens with people who are not used
to the Sensation, which includes my husband and a friend or two.  And
I'm wondering if I have it too far forward.

Sue