On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 01:16:07PM -0000, kim morton wrote:
> I agree with all of this. I have to admit that I am pretty sceptical
> about some of the people who communicate with animals for a living.
> I absolutely believe in animal communication, I have had some very
> eerie experiences myself and believe that I have a special
> connection with all animals. I do believe that these people "fill
> in" a lot though, even if they are actually able to communicate,
> they are doing this for a living and have to please the people to
> keep the people coming back.

well, not all of them do; the fellow i took lessons from was a
professional riding instructor and horse trainer.  the communicator
thing was not something he was paid for afaik; he just used it in his
teaching (at least) and told stories about it.

i'm not sure i'd pay money for such a person's ideas, but i'm not
adverse to hearing about somebody's thinking on the matters.

--vicka