why should I be jealous...  I keep my feed in an actual cotton candy
stand with some litebulbs still there around the edge of the pink roof
and an ancient placard of a cone of cotton candy faded and warped
still attached to the exterior.  Its about 8X10. I feel only pity for
you people with your fancy schmancy buildings.  I own a piece of
actual redneck riviera history!  it has dirt dobbers inside the
doorway but I cant remove them because my husbands allergic and i'm
hoping he'll get tagged.  HA

(but i cant say the snow cone stand was my husbands idea, it was there
when we got the place.so you beat me there)
janice--
yipie tie yie yo