> Cute!  From what I can see of her face she has a calm, pleasant eye....she
> looks so sweet.

While I'm not really in a position to take any additional horses, when I saw
her, and she was brought to me, she was not at all worried about the walker
or the cast.  She reached out to sniff them, as Charm does with things she
doesn't know, so I thought I might be able to handle her OK for the time
being.

I did a little clicker with her today.... working on a "smile".  The camera
was not in the right place to get a good video, but at least it's something:

http://iceryder.net/videochachasmile.html

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com