the same time, taking turns with each, and then move on to riding with some
of the other horses at the barn.

Virginia, I love hearing about your and Alex progress with your horses.  You
are doing great, all four of you!

Karen
Karen Thomas
Wingate, NC

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:02 PM

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate,
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

[] The video every Icelandic Horse owner should have:
http://IceHorses.net/video.html
[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo