>From: "Wanda Lauscher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Boot cut Kerrits?  Really?  Do you have a link to a current listing on
>ebay?

Yes, they come in a light weight or a heavier weight called microcord -- not
sure if they're 2nds or what but I haven't seen any flaws in the ones I've
purchased.

I bought one of each weight, both in black, in a size large around $35 US --
the shipping to Canada brought the cost up of course but I can't find these
locally.

I notice they (Seller name:  GORGE-US.GIRLS) have some now -- here's an XL
in blue, I think they have smaller sizes too:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-KERRITS-F-LOW-RISE-BOOTCUT-TIGHT-XL-PACIFIC_W0QQitemZ280137867451QQihZ018QQcategoryZ3167QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Put Your Face In Your Space with Windows Live Spaces
http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca