In a message dated 8/2/2007 4:03:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

That was really good the pictures of the pants, I had no clue what you
people were talking about. Jods is not here in Ca we call them weird looking
English pants. Those are nice and look great on you. I love you wonder horse he

has a head like my pony. I just wear Gloria Vanderbilt stretch jeans boot cut
 ride. $16.99 Costco.  If I ever got brave enough to show my pony I would
invest in those made by your lady. They look like nice wearing pants. Enjoyed
you pics.
Sylvia