On 8/6/07, Robyn Hood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Janice,
> The hay shortage in Florida is so sad,  I have a friend in Oklahoma who has
> so much hay they can't get cut all they have as they don't know where to
> sell it to.

This is how it is for us here this year too. But a few years ago, I
was afraid that I wouldn't find any, and we paid $8/small bale that
year. I was ready to feed cubes. This year I found nice grass hay for
$5/bale, and there's plenty of it.  On that dry year tho, there ended
up being enough hay to go around b/c a number of truckers brought
loads in from elsewhere to sell.

Janice, maybe you can rent a flatbed trailer and head out to OK to
pick up a load of hay.

Robyn S