On 06/08/07, susan cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Absolutely not!  boring is good!  I love watching this
> "boring" stuff.  I'm getting all my preliminary work
> done on Andi - all the boring stuff.  On October 1, I
> am wimping out and taking him to a trainer for 30 days
> of riding.

Well...you know what you need and you're getting the job done.  Try to
pop in now and then and watch the training if possible.  It might give
you some insight into what you need to know about him when the time
comes for you to ride.  Also, when you take over the reins, can you
take some lessons from this  trainer?

Give us feedback on how this is working for you.  You never know when
one of us might need some advice about the do's and don'ts of finding
a trainer...

Good luck with this....

I know I'm spoiled having Cara and Kevin to help me, but there are
times when we  shake our heads puzzling over how to present some
concept now and then.  Sometimes I envy Karen, having Shirley so
close...

Wanda