Speaking of colors, did I tell you already that I wanted to get the black
with brown trim puppy?

we got the buff one, but interestingly, I like black... I have a black horse
a black bay horse, a black Dog, I wanted the black saddle, have a two tone,
but I wanted the black saddle, Dan has black hair and darker skin then
mine...

now, he likes the blondes, I am blonde, his saddle is light, his horses have
all been light, the current one is a Chestnut, Sassy was a Palomino, he has
one black horse, by default... Shorty is a Buff Schnoodle...

I saw the pattern when we were choosing the little puppy we brought home
Sat... who is perfect, but, she is BUFF, LOL... cute as a button, smart
too.. she has me trained to take her out a lot already...
as I am typing this, she hauled over a pillow, I have for Dakota, across the
room, and brought it to her spot next to me, then she went and got her
toys... well, Shorty's toys, he is sharing them with her....

Debbie in MN ~  Please check out how we can all help raise money for
Huginn's Hospital Fund  ~  http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgtrq74d_386xtqp
~~~~~~~~~~~If we all do a little, we will have a lot!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~