Thanks.  Ordered the lariat type neck rein and then added a little impulse
shopping, too.

I didn't have time to spend on the web site, but I'll go back to the human
section later.  Our kids see a physical pherapist who uses touch very
effectively.  I can never remember the name of the man she studied with,
something like John Uplandger   (sp).  She's also studied in Germany and
France.  She has tried to demonstrate  for me what she does.  I swear the
woman has a gift I don't seem to have been given.  I do not seem to feel
what she feels.

Nancy