On 14/08/07, susan cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've only ridden my Sensation in one 30 mile LD with
> no problems.  And this was 2 weeks after I gave up my
> treed saddle on her which sored her loins.  She was
> fine after 30 miles in the Sensation.

I'm going to experiment with something with Gusti.  He seems to love
Cara's sensation (older G3 trail)...and seems to fuss a bit when I
have him in my new hybrid.  The jury is still out as I want to try him
again in Cara's saddle a few times...before I make my final decision.
But it might be that my saddle is brand new and a bit stiffer....but
there might be something in Cara's saddle that feels better to him...

So if he does in fact move out better in Cara's I will order a G3
Trail for Gusti, as my hybrid was intended for Solon anyway..

We'll see....so there might be some differences in the sensation
saddles as well.  I'll report in.

Wanda