--- Raven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> I wanted to give you all a quick update on Huginn.  He still looks
> tired and is quite.  Last night and today, I noticed that Huginn is
> again having some difficulties swallowing, which was the same thing
> that was happening when we knew that his lymph nodes were swollen.
> <:[     And one of the lymphoma side effects is difficulty
> swallowing.
>  He is schedule to have another CBC & Calcium recheck next week.

> Raven
> Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
> Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

Well I wanted to say thank you and congratulations to the Hawaii Trip
Winners, Kim and Marci.......

Kim has made her flight arrangements and will be here in November for
a fun filled week of Hawaiian adventure.  She will get to explore old
Hawaii, Snorkel in warm pristine ocean ponds and have 2 off road ATV
adventures in our local area, as well as having 2 guided tours to
secret local spots.  We will be getting our mares from our pasture in
Ka'u and moving them back home in September to get them in the riding
mindset.....We have fun things planned.....and it will be beautiful
here in november, as the weather is basically the same year round.

Marci will be traveling out her in the spring..........looking
forward to it.

Both parties have paid and have contributed $1,550 to Huggins Fund.
Thank you soooooo much for your generous  bidding.........

Aloha and A Hui ho

Skye

      ~~~~Fire Island Farms~~~~
Breeding Quality Icelandic Trail Horses

             Certified Farrier Services
          'Natural Balance' Shoeing and Trimming.
         Founder, Navicular options for your horse.

                          808-640-6080